“Beautiful” 5 of 5 bubbles

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Beautiful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

These are some beautiful gardens and it is such a nice place just to take some time out for yourselves perfect for a nice quite romantic picnic the coucil have soent a fortune on flowers and other nice features for you all to enjoy

• Polish first
Dewsbury, United Kingdom
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“I love this place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014

I run with park run on Saturdays here and bring my son on other days. It is dry clean and tidy, well looked after and a pleasure to spend time here. From a well equipped park for all ages to a skate park, bowling green, tennis courts, gardens and cafe. Worth a visit and you will go back.

Visited May 2014
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Clean tidy beautiful park with train rides skate park merry go rounds climbing walls and history!! 💙❤️”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014

I've been coming to this park all my life but since I've become a mother I am reacquainting myself and my son with its charms! I love the variety of being able to picnic, or grab some take out chips or an ice cream to then being able to meet a friend for more posh brunch or afternoon tea in the conservatory. Loads to do, great for kids of all ages and info plaques at various sites to remind you of the history of the 'people's park' top notch accessible and free for all, number 1 for me!!

Huddersfield, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Visit to Greenhead Park”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014

We took our Grandchildren to the park on Sunday morning and I have to say I was very impressed. The flowers look great, the kids loved the fountain, there was so much to do - playground, a small fair, crafts, donkey rides, paddling pool. We would ahve liked the miniature railway to have been opened (only in afternoon) but otherwise a great experience.

We had lunch in the pavilion whilst watching the tennis players - all very nice and they even served a healthy salad for me!

Well done to all concerned in the revamp.

Huddersfield, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very very well kept gardens”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014

Flower beds must be award winning for a municipal gardens!
Very very little rubbish in the park and 2 nice little cafes - though i cant comment too much on these as i have yet to eat or drink in them , Tennis courts in top condition as are the bowling greens and the younger kids play area.
I really cant fault this park.
Did i mention its got a little steam railway? ! wow !