Having been a regular visitor to the Three Acres for many years I have to comment that from the minute you walk into the Three Acres to the moment you leave, the experience is simply magnificent. It's remote setting means that it has become a true dining destination venue in Yorkshire,. If you're staying over then the rooms are fantastic, especially the new suite above the tasting room. which I usually request .The private dining rooms; "The Krug Room" and "TheTasting Room" are exceptional and a must for big parties and the busy walls and great service across the rest of the restaurant make this a truly unique dining expereince. The food is always consistently brilliant; think Yorkshire portions - not fancy taster menus!! But the main reason why it's so special to many of my friends and I is the atmosphere. As far as I have found no restaurant in Yorkshire has managed to re-create the buzz of a friday or saturday night at the 3 Acres. That's what makes it a place you must visit when in Yorkshire - you just have to look at the names of the previous celebritiy visitors' signatures on the walls to know I am right.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm welcome to The Three Acres Inn and Restaurant, set in beautiful Pennine countryside with a 40 year reputation for excellent food & first class service and voted Dining Pub of the Year 2015 by Yorkshire Life. Browse this season's menu below, or book accommodation with us here and we look forward to offering you a warm hospitable welcome when you visit us. At the very heart of The Three Acres lies a deep passion for food. We take pride in the calibre of our chefs with their creative flair and keen eye for detail under the lead of Head Chef Tom Davies. Our inspiration comes from food itself and the market fresh produce available for the season, allowing kitchen to craft dishes with a distinct and unique Three Acres style. Dine with us and experience our passion. The Three Acres has been owned by Neil Truelove and Brian Orme for over 40 years. 40 years plus of love of good food, of experience, of professional service and most importantly, of offering a warm hospitable welcome to all our diners and residents. With the next generation, Tom Truelove, Neil's son now involved in the business as a partner, we look forward to many years of continued high standards at The Three Acres. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Three Acres Inn & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Three Acres Hotel And Restaurant
- 3 Acres Hotel & Restaurant