There can be no doubt that when you enter the Tree Acres Restaurant you are in a place that takes itself very seriously. The management have set this place out to impress, and they have achieved a very large percentage of their aim. Table layout in the main area of the restaurant is atmospheric ideal for a "special night" or a celebration. There has clearly been recent extensions to the eating area which seem to be aimed at attracting lunch time business, and early dinners, this is not so inviting so if you can get a table in the original part of the building then you'll have a more stylish experience.
The food is good without being exceptional, the menu is comprehensive, and the wine list covers most tastes and requirements. All in all you will visit many places that fall short of this establishment.The decor, and the staff have the capacity to engage you in a positive and relaxing environment. However be warned this place can get very busy, and has a large regular
clientele so if you intend to visit be sure to book particularly Thurs-Sunday in the evening. Take your credit card it's not cheap.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm welcome to The Three Acres Inn and Restaurant, set in beautiful Pennine countryside with a 40 year reputation for excellent food & first class service and voted Dining Pub of the Year 2015 by Yorkshire Life. Browse this season's menu below, or book accommodation with us here and we look forward to offering you a warm hospitable welcome when you visit us. At the very heart of The Three Acres lies a deep passion for food. We take pride in the calibre of our chefs with their creative flair and keen eye for detail under the lead of Head Chef Tom Davies. Our inspiration comes from food itself and the market fresh produce available for the season, allowing kitchen to craft dishes with a distinct and unique Three Acres style. Dine with us and experience our passion. The Three Acres has been owned by Neil Truelove and Brian Orme for over 40 years. 40 years plus of love of good food, of experience, of professional service and most importantly, of offering a warm hospitable welcome to all our diners and residents. With the next generation, Tom Truelove, Neil's son now involved in the business as a partner, we look forward to many years of continued high standards at The Three Acres. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, LateRooms and Evoline ltd so you can book your Three Acres Inn & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 3 Acres Hotel & Restaurant
- Three Acres Hotel And Restaurant