I have eaten at the three acres on many occasions and I can honestly say that I have never had a bad meal! We visited a few weeks ago to celebrate my brother's 21st birthday. There was a party of us so we were in the Krug room which is where I also celebrated my 21st and similarly had a wonderful time. As it was a Sunday we ate from the Sunday lunch menu: I had eggs benedict to start which was delicious followed by the haddock which again was lovely. The presentation is superb and I love all of the extra presentational details such as the 'three acres newspaper' that my haddock and chips were served on and the individual pots of mushy peas, curry & tartare sauce on the side. Although I was too full to have a 'big' pudding I had the brown bread ice-cream which I thoroughly enjoyed, I also had a taste of my partners brownie and became incredibly jealous as it was incredible! Thank you to to all of the staff at the three acres for yet another wonderful meal!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm welcome to The Three Acres Inn and Restaurant, set in beautiful Pennine countryside with a 40 year reputation for excellent food & first class service and voted Dining Pub of the Year 2015 by Yorkshire Life. Browse this season's menu below, or book accommodation with us here and we look forward to offering you a warm hospitable welcome when you visit us. At the very heart of The Three Acres lies a deep passion for food. We take pride in the calibre of our chefs with their creative flair and keen eye for detail under the lead of Head Chef Tom Davies. Our inspiration comes from food itself and the market fresh produce available for the season, allowing kitchen to craft dishes with a distinct and unique Three Acres style. Dine with us and experience our passion. The Three Acres has been owned by Neil Truelove and Brian Orme for over 40 years. 40 years plus of love of good food, of experience, of professional service and most importantly, of offering a warm hospitable welcome to all our diners and residents. With the next generation, Tom Truelove, Neil's son now involved in the business as a partner, we look forward to many years of continued high standards at The Three Acres. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotel.de, Book Direct Rooms, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Three Acres Inn & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 3 Acres Hotel & Restaurant
- Three Acres Hotel And Restaurant