took my girlfreind here for a meal, the service was that bad I had to keep going up to the bar to get my own drinks, the food was really nice but small portions for the price, nice location but when you pay over £100 pounds for a meal you expect service. not as good as ratings suggest and wont be going back as overated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm welcome to The Three Acres Inn and Restaurant, set in beautiful Pennine countryside with a 40 year reputation for excellent food & first class service and voted Dining Pub of the Year 2015 by Yorkshire Life. Browse this season's menu below, or book accommodation with us here and we look forward to offering you a warm hospitable welcome when you visit us. At the very heart of The Three Acres lies a deep passion for food. We take pride in the calibre of our chefs with their creative flair and keen eye for detail under the lead of Head Chef Tom Davies. Our inspiration comes from food itself and the market fresh produce available for the season, allowing kitchen to craft dishes with a distinct and unique Three Acres style. Dine with us and experience our passion. The Three Acres has been owned by Neil Truelove and Brian Orme for over 40 years. 40 years plus of love of good food, of experience, of professional service and most importantly, of offering a warm hospitable welcome to all our diners and residents. With the next generation, Tom Truelove, Neil's son now involved in the business as a partner, we look forward to many years of continued high standards at The Three Acres. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Book Direct Rooms, Hotel.de and Ebookers so you can book your Three Acres Inn & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 3 Acres Hotel & Restaurant
- Three Acres Hotel And Restaurant