“Friendly staff, tasty food!”
Review of Jannat Restaurant - CLOSED

Jannat Restaurant
Price range: US$13 - US$25
Cuisines: Asian, Indian, Pakistani
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
“Friendly staff, tasty food!”
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

Visited this restaurant for the first time this weekend after finding it online. We were greeted and shown to our table by a friendly waiter and this friendly service continues throughout. Unfortunately we arrived just after a large group so service was slightly slow although we understood why. Food was delicious although both curries were not as spicy as we would have liked them (even though they were rated as 'hot' on the menu). We were not aware if the bring your own alcohol policy before hand so had to opt for soft drinks but these were reasonably priced. Would definitely visit again and highly recommend it to others!

Huddersfield
“Lovely birthday treat.”
Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

First visit here and definitely not going to be the last.

This was a treat from my girlfriend and she surprised me when she said it was her first visit to an Indian. Well any others she is going to try have a lot to live up to, this place had light airy decor excellent service and fantastic food. I also really liked that you bring your own alcohol.

I understand there was a change in management here recently, well guys keep doing what you're doing.

1 Thank Argonaut_1
Donegal Town, Ireland
“Superb Indian Resturant - bring your own bottle”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Met up with friends whilst visiting Huddersfield in this restaurant and I can highly recommend - gorgeous food, brilliant location, spotlessly clean and very friendly staff - we were so impressed we went again with the family too before we went home - delicious!

• Visited August 2014
2 Thank GirlsontourJune2010
Halifax, United Kingdom
“First time here but it won't be my last!!”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

My family members have been here within the past 4 weeks without me and have raved about it so much that we all decided to visit this evening. They offer a buffet deal on a Wednesday and a Sunday evening- poppadoms and a pickle tray, any starter, any main. A side for 2, rice or a Naan for £9.95- WHAT A BARGAIN!!
The restaurant itself is convenient for the bus station as it's positioned right opposite from there, lovely spotlessly clean restaurant, lovely decor, BYOB, which keeps costs down and lovely attentive waiting staff!
The food is among the nicest I've tasted- we all had something different and each one I tried- both starters and mains were delicious!
I will certainly be telling all my friends about Jannats- I'm sure they'll be beating a path to their door! We would definitely return even if not on a Wednesday or a Sunday evening!
Thank you!!

• Visited August 2014
3 Thank salsagirl07
“Great food stunning restaurant!”
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

There service is outstanding, the food is exceptional and the decor is very modern, will be returning very soon thanks jannat!

2 Thank Munni123