“Great Massage!”

VJW Holistic Therapies
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: VJW Holistic Therapies is a luxury, award winning health and beauty spa within an idyllic location in Lindley, Huddersfield. Our aim is to provide the highest quality therapeutic treatments using only natural and organic skincare products. Our holistic approach gives our clients a sense of well being for both the mind and body, with each treatment tailored to the clients needs.
Reviewed 8 May 2014

I booked to have a massage at VJW Holistics on Friday as a special treat for me! I elected for a firm one as I knew my beck and shoulders were knotted up.....I had one of the best massages ever, it certainly did the job and my back and neck feel so much better, often massages are more to do with mind therapy, but this was like a physio massage and just what I needed, all on a lovely heated blanket and the aromas around the place were delightful...I will just HAVE to return soon, because it is so good for my health!!

All reviews
"feel special"
"full body"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 7 May 2014

I visited the spa after my mum brought me the treatment afternoon. It consisted of a back and shoulder massage, organic facial and foot treatment. Laura was so lovely and completely helped to relax me throughout my lovely treatments. I would definitely visit again.

Reviewed 29 March 2014

Last minute decision to have manicure and pedicure before going on holiday. VJW staff were excellent, lovely premises, and the gel manicure has lasted unbelievably well.......no chips!! Staff were so accommodating especially when I changed my mind about nail colour - I had opted for a rather bright red but decided it was too much - and they then went out of their way to see that my nail colour was changed to something I was happy with, and since it was entirely my own fault I cannot praise their understanding highly enough. Pedicure was great too - very relaxing. Would definitely recommend....

Reviewed 28 February 2014

I visited for the first of many visits with my daughter today. What an oasis of calm! Lovely people, lovely place. Looking forward to our return. Thank you!