Cambridge Hotel(Huddersfield)
US$78
Edgerton Hotel(Huddersfield)(Great Value!)
US$72
Spring Grove Tavern(Huddersfield)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$138
Briar Court Hotel(Huddersfield)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$102
Pinfold Guest House(Huddersfield)(Great Value!)
US$85
Best Western Pennine Manor Hotel(Huddersfield)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$70
The Woodman Inn(Huddersfield)
US$143
US$115
Priceline
Travelodge Huddersfield(Huddersfield)(Great Value!)
Orbitz.com
All reviewsnags headthe pubgrab and gofree breakfastpub next doortoby carverygood nights sleepcomfortable roomno air conditioninglady on receptionexcellent staycosta coffeevisiting familyplenty of parkingfamily roomstayed for one nightshort stay
Reviewed 14 March 2014

Our stay between 6-10 March was excellent, we experienced friendliness, professional and cleanliness in both the Premier Inn and The Nags Head the later being for meals, good choice of quality British cuisine and themed meals ie curries. My wife and I would recommend this hotel. Thank you Premier Inn.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Louise G, General Manager at Premier Inn Huddersfield West Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2014

Thank you sincerely for your kind comments about Huddersfield West Premier Inn. Our purpose is to make all our guests feel brilliant throughout their stay and I am very pleased you enjoyed your stay. I will pass on your kind comments to my team and all at the Nags Head Pub.

From all the team at Huddersfield West Premier Inn we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Louise Gibson.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

I had to travel to Yorkshire for an operation with one night in hospital and a night either side in the hotel. The hospital recommended this as close and tripadvisor reviews were good. A couple of friends had also stayed at premier inns and recommended them.

This was really excellent and I will stay here again for my next op. Good parking, very clean and recently refurbished. Staff were friendly. Room was spacious and bed comfy. We didn't notice any noise.

Room has hair dryer, tea/ coffee facilities, 2 types of pillow to chose from, soap, shower gel/shampoo which was actually quite good and towels. Meals were in the pub next door but it is literally about 10 feet from the premier inn. Menu was really good and tasty. Hubby ate here each day. Breakfast very good and big choice.

I was very impressed with this hotel. Excellent value and much better than I had expected. I would recommend it.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Louise G, Manager at Premier Inn Huddersfield West Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2014

Reviewed 10 March 2014

Recently refurbished! Rooms are great, bed is comfortable! Bathroom is gr8! Good size TV with 2 many additional sockets 2 connect 2? Sat in room next to motorway & can't hear the traffic! Excellent wifi connection! The receptionist was extremely attractive until a bloke turned up to take over! :-) Restaurant has a good selection of food! What more could you ask 4?

Room Tip: Groundfloor is good! No stairs :-)
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Louise G, Manager at Premier Inn Huddersfield West Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2014

Thank you for your very kind words. They are very much appreciated and my team will be delighted to hear that you enjoyed yourself at Huddersfield West. I look forward to welcoming you back at Huddersfield West Premier Inn again soon. Kind regards, Louise Gibson.

Reviewed 10 March 2014

stayed at this great hotel march7th weekend with my 3 daughters the girls loved the location and the big kingsize bed they got to sleep in the baby loved the cot they had happily provided staff were friendly and helpful and the pub opposite was very welcoming .all in all an absolute great experience we will be booking again clean comfortable friendly and in a prime location

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Louise G, Manager at Premier Inn Huddersfield West Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2014

Thank you sincerely for your kind comments about Huddersfield West Premier Inn.

Our purpose is making our guests feel brilliant throughout their stay and I am very pleased you enjoyed your stay.

I will pass on your kind comments to my team and all at the Nags Head Pub and we look forward to welcoming you and your family back in the future.

Reviewed 10 March 2014

Went to Huddersfield to see friends and had a great experience in the hotel. Staff welcoming, facilities excellent and newly refurbished and the room was great value for the price at just £30 for the night.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to write such kind and positive comments regarding our rooms and your stay at Huddersfield West Premier Inn. I will pass on your feedback to my team and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.