All reviews nags head the pub grab and go free breakfast pub next door toby carvery good nights sleep comfortable room no air conditioning visiting family excellent stay costa coffee plenty of parking family room stayed for one night comfortable stay short stay
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Stopped at the Huddersfield West Premiere Inn en-route to meeting some friends to walk on the Pennine Bridal way & Paths. Room was the best one I have stayed in at any hotel for the price. Curry and a pint for £6.99 on Friday night and an excellent breakfast at 8am in the Nags Head Inn, next door. Could not be better. Well done.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Louise G, Manager at Premier Inn Huddersfield West Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2014

Thank you sincerely for your kind comments about Huddersfield West Premier Inn. Our purpose is to make all our guests feel brilliant throughout their stay and I am very pleased you enjoyed your stay. I will pass on your kind comments to my team and all at the Nags Head Pub.

From all the team at Huddersfield West Premier Inn we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Louise Gibson

Reviewed 13 April 2014

I don't generally write reviews on business hotels but....... My wife had a rather lengthy operation at a nearby hospital which left her in extreme discomfort and unable to move about very much and therefore needed to stay locally for several nights before the long drive home. We were therefore very needy guests as you might imagine.

Nothing was too much for the staff here, all of them without exception where sympathetic, anticipatory of our needs and exuded warmth and friendliness.

If the management of the chain are reading, you have an excellent team here that has exemplified your corporate goals and has effortlessly created a differentiator that stands out in a marketplace of chain hotels.

Thank you!

Btw, rooms, sleep quality, cleanliness were all good. And the adjacent pub / restaurant served good pub grub too.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Ringtailmonkey

Thank you for taking the time to write such kind and positive comments regarding your stay with us at Huddersfield West Premier Inn.

It is always brilliant to hear that the hard work and dedication of the team reflects on the service they provide. The management team does not overlook this. Our team and Premier Inn will go above and beyond to ensure all our guests are comfortable and deliver optimum guest satisfaction.
My team will be delighted with your feedback.

Once again, thank you for your feedback.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Louise Gibson

Reviewed 11 April 2014

Having not stayed with Premier Inn before and having only paid £25 per room for the night we expected the hotel to be similar to those budget hotels such as travelodge or Ibis, how wrong could we have been! On arrival we were greeted at reception by a friendly receptionist who checked us in quickly and highlighted the local pub to us so that we could sort dinner and breakfast. Our rooms were massive!! Very nice decor and furniture and the beds were so comfy!! The hotel is quite easy to find and even though it is situated next to motorway there was no road noise throughout the night.
We are looking forward to our next stay with Premier Inn.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you sincerely for your kind comments about Huddersfield West Premier Inn. Our purpose is making our guests feels brilliant throughout their stay and I am very pleased you enjoyed your stay.

From my team and myself, we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 23 March 2014

Stayed here 21st and 22nd March...have stayedhere each year and they have just been refurbished....they have new mirrors and TVs are larger and on the wall. The windows can be opened and when shut there is no motorway noise. The curtains are blackout type and also there is a purple light above bed which gives the room a lovely glow in the dark if you want. Parking is free and spacious. Location is just off on motorway. Staff very friendly...would recommend for any type of trip because of location.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Louise G, Manager at Premier Inn Huddersfield West Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2014

Thank you so much for your kind comments. I am delighted you have returned to Huddersfield West Premier Inn and we are pleased you like our newly refurbished rooms.

At Premier Inn we aim to make all our guests feel brilliant throughout their stay and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 14 March 2014

Our stay between 6-10 March was excellent, we experienced friendliness, professional and cleanliness in both the Premier Inn and The Nags Head the later being for meals, good choice of quality British cuisine and themed meals ie curries. My wife and I would recommend this hotel. Thank you Premier Inn.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Louise G, General Manager at Premier Inn Huddersfield West Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2014