Edgerton Hotel(Huddersfield)(Great Value!)
Briar Court Hotel(Huddersfield)
US$103
US$89
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$108/night.

US$139
US$113
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$139
Cambridge Hotel(Huddersfield)
US$76
Best Western Pennine Manor Hotel(Huddersfield)(Great Value!)
US$70
Travelodge Huddersfield(Huddersfield)(Great Value!)
US$53
Travelodge
Orbitz.com
All reviewsnags headthe pubgrab and gofree breakfastpub next doortoby carverygood nights sleepcomfortable roomno air conditioninglady on receptionexcellent staycosta coffeevisiting familyplenty of parkingfamily roomstayed for one nightshort stay
Reviewed 11 May 2014

We stayed for 2 nights in a family room. The room was big and was very clean. Staff went over and beyond to be friendly. The lady on Friday/Saturday night was superb and so nice with the children.
We ate one dinner and one breakfast at Nags Head. Both were fine.
Easy to find and good rates. We would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2014
Louise G, Manager at Premier Inn Huddersfield West Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write such kind and positive comments regarding our rooms and your stay at Huddersfield West Premier Inn. I will pass on your feedback to my team and all at The Nags Head Pub and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 10 May 2014

I stayed with a few friends that came over to visit, we had a lovely meal at the Nags Head right next to it and ended up staying until close time. If you are visiting and need access to the M62 its perfect, my friends were up for manchester the next day and we found it to be a great please, nice and out of the way with a lovely pub for a catch up

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you sincerely for your kind comments about Huddersfield West Premier Inn.

Our purpose is making our guests feel brilliant throughout their stay and I am very pleased you enjoyed your stay.

I will pass on your kind comments to my team and all at the Nags Head Pub and we look forward to welcoming you and your friends back in the future.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

We stayed here finding somewhere to live and the staff couldn't do enough for us, giving plenty of help and advice. Would recommend to anyone. The food in the pub next door was excellent value. The rooms are well insulated from the noise of the M62

Room Tip: Ask to be towards the pub for a quieter room
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you sincerely for your kind comments about Huddersfield West Premier Inn. Our purpose is to make all our guests feel brilliant throughout their stay and I am very pleased you enjoyed your stay. I will pass on your kind comments to my team and all at the Nags Head Pub.

From all the team at Huddersfield West Premier Inn we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

the hotel is very good rooms very clean staff all very friendly would stay in the hotel again but the down fall is the food in the pub next door the breakfast was very poor not the usual premier inn breakfast and we had an evening meal there and that was poor so if we stayed here again I would not eat in the nags head im sorry to have to say this as most premier inns the food is always good and we stayed in a lot of them

Room Tip: eat before you go all the rooms where nice quit
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank refgerry
Louise G, Manager at Premier Inn Huddersfield West Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write such kind and positive comments regarding your stay with us at Huddersfield West Premier Inn.

It is always brilliant to hear that the hard work and dedication of the team reflects on the service they provide and they will be delighted with your feedback.

I would like to apologise on behalf of the Nags Head Pub for your disappointing experience with regards to breakfast and evening meal. I would like to point out that the Pub is not part of Whitbread Restaurants and please be assured Premier Inn and the Nags Head do work together in order to deliver a great guest experience. I will forward your feedback to the Manager of the Pub.

From all the team at Huddersfield West we look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

Louise Gibson.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

Fantastic stay, clean, modern and great value for money. Recommend the Carvery
Staff were pleasant at all times, very accommodating and couldn't do enough for us, I would recommend this hotel to anyone

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Louise G, Manager at Premier Inn Huddersfield West Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2014

Thank you sincerely for your kind comments about Huddersfield West Premier Inn. Our purpose is making our guests feels brilliant throughout their stay and I am very pleased you enjoyed your stay.

I will pass on your kind comments to my team and all at the Nags Head Pub and we look forward to seeing you again in the future