All reviews nags head the pub grab and go free breakfast pub next door toby carvery good nights sleep comfortable room no air conditioning visiting family excellent stay costa coffee plenty of parking family room stayed for one night comfortable stay short stay
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Fab stay with my 2 girls for a dancing competition. Everything was great but late (8am) breakfast was too late for our 8.30am competition start so we had to cancel and go without which was disappointing.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Louise G, Manager at Premier Inn Huddersfield West Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write such kind and positive comments regarding your stay with us at Huddersfield West Premier Inn.

I would like to apologise on behalf of the Nags Head Pub with regards to breakfast times. I would like to point out that the Pub is not part of Whitbread Restaurants and please be assured Premier Inn and the Nags Head do work together in order to deliver a great guest experience. I will forward your feedback to the Manager of the Pub.

From all the team at Huddersfield West we look forward to welcoming you and your family back again in the future.

Reviewed 25 May 2014

You know what you're getting and that's why we booked, it was refurbished before Christmas and you can tell, everything was very clean and fresh. Our room was away from the road but we did still hear road noise, not too bad though. Our family room was great, we didn't have one of the usual massive beds but a standard King I think which was fine for us. The staff were great and friendly. Bit out of the way but we chose it over a central one as there was free parking. Food and breakfast is available at the pub next door.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Louise G, Manager at Premier Inn Huddersfield West Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Thank you so much for your kind comments. I am pleased you like our newly refurbished rooms. At Huddersfield West Premier Inn we aim to make all our guests feel brilliant throughout their stay and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future. Kind regards Louise Gibson.

Reviewed 22 May 2014

Stayed here for one night last week and found it an enjoyable experience, despite travelling solo. I felt very safe whilst staying here.

The Receptionist was very friendly and informative regarding all aspects of the stay. This hotel has recently been refurbished, so the room and bathroom was very clean and tidy. My room faced the motorway so I was concerned that the traffic noise might be intrusive, but I was assured that new sound proof glazing had been fitted similar to that in airport hotels. She was right, I could barely hear anything.

Wi-fi is available, free for a short period of time, but £3.00 for 24 hours. Not hugely expensive, but would be nicer if it was totally free.

I booked a continental breakfast at the adjoining Nags Head, which was fine. Only served until 09.00 though!

I was very impressed with this hotel and would certainly stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Huddersfield West Premier Inn and that you were happy with the service you received at the hotel. I hope that you will visit us again soon. Kind regards, Louise Gibson

Reviewed 19 May 2014

I stayed here last night with my partner and I have to say it is by far the nicest Premier Inn I have ever stayed at. The interior is fresh and modern, not to mention spotless. The rooms were south facing so the staff had closed the curtains to limit the heat in the rooms on this very hot day. A large fan was also provided and we requested a sheet, instead of the duvet, and that was delivered to the room right away. The Nags Head is a lovely pub and the carvery was lush! Ideally located next to the M62 with very little traffic noise. We will definitely be back!

Room Tip: Rooms facing the pub will be quieter, but what traffic noise there is is minimal anyway.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Louise G, Manager at Premier Inn Huddersfield West Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2014

We are delighted you enjoyed your stay at Huddersfield West Premier Inn.

My team and all at the Nags Head Pub will be delighted with your positive feedback regarding clean, comfortable rooms and nice food at the Nags Head Pub. We endeavour to give all our guests a high level of customer service and to make all our guests feel brilliant throughout their stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

We were in Huddersfield for a family wedding we found our stay there excellent. We were welcomed with a friendly smile and the staff were friendly and pleasant and we would have no hesitation in staying there again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sue B
Louise G, Manager at Premier Inn Huddersfield West Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2014

Thank you sincerely for your kind comments about Huddersfield West Premier Inn. I am very pleased you enjoyed your stay. I will pass on your feedback to all my team and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.