Huddersfield Central Lodge Hotel
Cambridge Hotel(Huddersfield)
US$83
US$81
Hotwire.com
The Old Golf House Hotel Huddersfield(Huddersfield)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$60
US$96
US$74
The Olive Branch Inn(Marsden)(Great Value!)
US$118
Hotels.com
Premier Inn Huddersfield West Hotel(Huddersfield)(Great Value!)
PremierInn.com
PremierInn.com
Travelodge Huddersfield(Huddersfield)(Great Value!)
US$57
Travelodge
All reviewssecure parkingfamily run hotelhomemade jamsblack out blindscentre of townplates and cutlerytake awaynight managerbreakfast was excellentexcellent hotelhome from homechain hotelsyorkshire breakfastring roadmain buildingroom was spaciousfew minutes walk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 January 2012

If you would like a comfortable, spacious ,clean and friendly place to stay, then your search is over and you can rest your bones at The Central Lodge, the #1 place to stay in Huddersfield. If you enjoy a full English breakfast or just a continental one .......... you will love the variety here.
Friendly staff, always willing to go the extra mile to make your stay a happy one. Now living in America ( although a Yorkshire lass at heart ) I visit relatives in the Huddersfield area and
I have stayed at the lodge several times over the past few years, the last was in October 2011 for 12nights, it is central and convenient.
You will not be disappointed in your stay here.
Thanks for the pin Joe and Thanksgiving wishes!
Dorothy K.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank Dorothy K
JoeatCentrallodge, Owner at Huddersfield Central Lodge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2012

Hi Mrs Kumar, Thank you for the review and the top marks!
It was lovely to spend time with you during your visit from the USA, back to your Yorkshire roots.
I do hope we will see you again and the family send their best wishes.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 25 January 2012

we had a really lovely stay at the hotel, staff were really nice and helpful the bedrooms were very,very clean and i was impressed by the toiletry collection and the bathroom spotless . Breakfast was a really good standard and once again nothing was too much trouble for the staff. I stay in hotels on a regular basis but usually the chain hotels, you could feel the difference a family run hotel has a much warmer feel to it . this was my first time staying there and it was a girly weekend we will defo be staying again. I was a bit difficult to find but worth it the hotel is a hidden gem.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank Tracy B
JoeatCentrallodge, Owner at Huddersfield Central Lodge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2012

Hello Miss Brown,
Many thanks for the review and the kind words regarding our staff and breakfast. I like the comment of the hidden gem! I also enjoy girly weekends, especially if they're staying with us! Please let me know if you are coming again and I'll buy the first round. Say hello to your pals.

Kind regards,

Joe

Reviewed 16 January 2012

My son and I stayed here for 4 nights from 3 July 2011 as he was playing in a tennis tournament in Huddersfield. The room was very comfortable and spacious and the people working there, whether it's the young guy cleaning your room, the guy making your breakfast or the manager, were all very friendly indeed. When they say it's family hotel, that's exactly what it is...it really means you're looked after like you were at home. If I was going to Huddersfield again I would certainly stay there again.

Room Tip: If you're travelling in the Summer, ask for a room that's not on the top floor as it gets a bit hot up there
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank Leptines
JoeatCentrallodge, Owner at Huddersfield Central Lodge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2012

Many thanks for your kind review and it was good to read that our team were friendly and helpful.
I hope your son did well in the tennis tournment .
Hope to see you both again.

Reviewed 8 January 2012

The people at The Central Lodge in Huddersfield were so welcoming to us and extremely giving of their time. I don't usually leave reviews but felt I really had to. The room I had was huge and extremely cosy and well kept. I had my own little kitchenette and the staff made sure I was very comfortable every day. Everyone there was so friendly.

I was in heaven at Breakfast time with local organic honeys (a few varieties), a plethora of cereals, cooked breakfast with farm sausages and hash browns, every type of milk and spread for your toast you could think of on offer! Absolutely brilliant! X And wonderfully prepared and tasty!

A delight! I could have stayed there more than 3 days! Easily...thank you Central Lodge.

Luisa Guerreiro
London

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
5  Thank Luisa G

Hello Louisa, I think you were with the Tutti Frutti artists. It was a pleasure to meet the three of you.
It was very kind of you to mention our team and I am glad you found everyone friendly.
You obviously enjoyed the breakfast and many people comment on the choice and quality. Best of luck to you and maybe we might see you at the next festival.

Reviewed 8 January 2012

Had a lovely stay for 1 night in December. Stayed in the Mews, previously stayed in main hotel.
Service is always excellent and were shown to our room by Mark who checked us in.
Lovely large room very nicely appointed with complimentary tea and coffee making facilities, hairdryer etc. A lovely bathroom with complimentary toiletries and powerful shower. It also had a fully fitted kitchen. Breakfast is awesome with lots of choice and local produce used for full english. Other excellent extras include loan umbrellas for those inclement days.Secure parking on site ia a bonus in this town centre oasis.
Staying in Huddersfield - don't look elsewhere!!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
5  Thank DaveH2201

Many thanks for your kind review, and I was pleased to read that you were impressed with our facilities and breakfast.
I have passed on your kind comments to Mark, who looked after you on check-in.
Thank you once again, hope see you again.