Huddersfield Central Lodge Hotel
US$82
US$97
US$75
Hotels.com
The Old Golf House Hotel Huddersfield(Huddersfield)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$67
US$178
US$157
Priceline
The Olive Branch Inn(Marsden)(Great Value!)
US$119
Travelocity
Premier Inn Huddersfield West Hotel(Huddersfield)(Great Value!)
US$93
PremierInn.com
US$93
PremierInn.com
Travelodge Huddersfield(Huddersfield)(Great Value!)
US$57
Travelodge
All reviewssecure parkingfamily run hotelhomemade jamsblack out blindscentre of townplates and cutlerytake awaynight managerbreakfast was excellentexcellent hotelhome from homechain hotelsyorkshire breakfastring roadmain buildingroom was spaciousfew minutes walk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 March 2014

We were looking for somewhere affordable to stay in Huddersfield and chose this hotel. We chose a family room as we had our 3-year old twin daughters with us. We had a really enjoyable stay. The staff were all really friendly and helpful and the hotel felt really homely. The family room was spacious and just what we needed. We all had a really good night's sleep. One of my daughters was quite under the weather when we arrived and was very tearful and wingey but the staff were really accommodating and kind to us. The breakfast was very good (although when my 3 year old daughter was served up a full English she said "Where's the pork pie?" That's her Yorkshire heritage shining through, I think.) We would definitely stay at this hotel again as it was comfortable and unpretentious and it's nice to support a family run place rather than some bland conglomerate. Thanks

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Joe M, Owner at Huddersfield Central Lodge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2014

Hello and thanks for a super review. I seem to remember your daughters had travelled some distance. Did I give them pens and paper to draw with? Sorry about the lack of Pork Pies at breakfast, if we had them on the menu we would eat them all before any guest woke up!
"Bland conglomerate" Nice comment!
The family and team hope to see you all again in God`s own County.
Best wishes,

Reviewed 28 February 2014

My wife & I needed two nights accommodation in Huddersfield. We chose the Central Lodge mainly because of its central location and its secure parking. On our arrival we were greeted in the most friendly and efficient way. Information on how to find our way around Huddersfield was readily forthcoming. The room was well equipped and comfortable, breakfast was really excellent and well served. All things considered we would most definitely stay at the Central Lodge again. It represented excellent value for money, the staff were all efficient and friendly and it was a pleasant change from the bland uniformity of a hotel chain.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank George A A

Hello George A A
What a pleasure your review was to read, thank you so much.
You mention a lot of good points and is was nice to see that our town centre location plus on site free secure car park helped in your decision to choose our hotel. Many guest have commented on the importance of these features.
Your review is also the second I have read today which mentions "bland" in relation to some of the national chains. Nice to know we can compete without the big marketing budget of many hotel groups.
Many thanks once again and I hope to welcome you back in the future.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 25 February 2014

I had 2 nights here on a business trip. I was made very welcome by all the staff, and the secure parking on site was a bonus. The breakfast was excellent. Very good hot water and well appointed bathroom. A real plus for me was being able to order a takeaway, which they did for me, and eat it in my room, or in the bar area. I hope to return soon.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Joe M, Owner at Huddersfield Central Lodge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2014

Hello Christina T
Thank you for your review. All are welcome but for someone to decide to make us their 1st time on Trip Advisor is always special. I`m also pleased to know that ladies travelling alone feel comfortable and welcome. It may be `Old Fashioned` but our family and team do know the importance of a solo guest`s expectations and service.
We too hope to see you soon!
Thanks again

Reviewed 22 February 2014

A group of us stay in this hotel every year whist visiting the local IPMS model show, the facilities are excellent and the staff are very friendly and helpful. we shall be back again. The breakfast was great.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Joe M, Owner at Huddersfield Central Lodge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2014

Hello John T
Always a pleasure to see you and the other enthusiasts, a nice group of people. Hope to greet you again at the next show.
Thank you so much for the review.
Best wishes,
Joe and the team.

Reviewed 16 February 2014

A lovely friendly hotel and helpful staff, the breakfast was brilliant and I had the best poached eggs ever! having a secure car park gave piece of mind, walking distance from the University, would stay again no problem.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Joe M, Owner at Huddersfield Central Lodge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2014

Dear IOMgirlie63,

Thank you for a lovely review. All our team have seen your kind comments. It's so good to see yet another reviewer commenting on our breakfast. I should also say to other trip advisor readers that our full English breakfast is included in our room rates. Hope to see you again and have two poached eggs!

Thanks again