Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 June 2019

A charming little hotel, centrally located, a few minutes walk or a short cab ride from the railway station. There’s a lounge, conservatory and terrace for relaxing. A full English breakfast is served as well as the usual breakfast fare. Excellent value.

Date of stay: June 2019
HuddsJoe, Owner at Huddersfield Central Lodge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2019

Hello,
Many thanks for the review and for the top marks. We were delighted to read that you enjoyed our award winning breakfast and look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 5 June 2019 via mobile

Booked this hotel via expedia as we were going to Take That concert. Booked a triple executive room. Staff so accommodating when we checked in, totally secure car park, help given with our luggage etc. Room upstairs in The Mews spotlessly clean with every amenity needed, nice toiletries fluffy white towels and beds very comfortable. Breakfast was fantastic, so much choice and included in the price, very attentive staff who were all so pleasant and helpful. Very central for town centre, can’t fault it and would definitely stay here again!

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Cyprusleeds
HuddsJoe, Owner at Huddersfield Central Lodge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2019

Hello Cyprusleeds,

nothing much I can say other than a big thank you for your very kind words. All our team were slighted to read your review.
We all hope you enjoyed the gig, apart from the rain!
Best wishes,

Reviewed 27 May 2019

I usually stay in Travellodge or travel inns as you now that they are a standard type and clean
We were travelling with our dog
So decided to try this hotel
I could not believe how big clean and had a kitchen in there as well as a large balcony
The staff were friendly breakfast was amazing and the staff even gave willow the dog a sausage
Will definitely stay again

Trip type: Travelled with family
HuddsJoe, Owner at Huddersfield Central Lodge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2019

Hello Shaun,
I do hope the family visit went well and thank you so much for a lovely review. It was good of you to mention the difference between our hotel and the national chains. I do hope we can welcome yourselves and Willow back soon.
Best wishes,

Reviewed 26 May 2019

Its location is very convenient. A very quiet area in the city center. The staff were extremely friendly. The rooms are perfectly equipped, the common areas are beautiful and convenient. The breakfast was amazing. I felt like I was at my house. I will definitely go back to this hotel and recommend it to anyone who wants to travel for any reason at Huddersfield!

Room tip: Choose a room in the main building
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Hello Maria,
Thank you so much for a wonderful review and all our team were delighted to read your kind words. We all very much look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 22 May 2019

Well equipped, clean, and very welcoming - and the breakfast really is as good as they claim!

As an older property in an urban area, you will certainly be aware of your 'neighbours', in the hotel and sometimes from bars across the road. But neither were ever a problem.

The only potential negative for me was that both staff and guests gather just outside the front door to smoke - which can make the entrance area and lobby stinky (and the smell sometimes drifts upstairs to the rooms). That could easily be resolved by designating a smoking area further away from doors and windows.

But overall, with its friendly atmosphere, great location, and lovely breakfast, it is an excellent choice - and I'd happily stay there again.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Hello,
Firstly, may I thank you for all your kind words and a 5 out of 5 score.
Please accept my apologies for the smoking issue, we do have a large heated gazebo with TV in our car park at rear designated for smoking. However, it is sometimes difficult to persuade our guests to use this facility.
Regarding our staff, there is no excuse and I have spoken to those involved.
I was however, very pleased to read that you would stay with us again.