Huddersfield Central Lodge Hotel
US$153
Cambridge Hotel(Huddersfield)
US$82
US$80
The Old Golf House Hotel Huddersfield(Huddersfield)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$60
US$82
US$74
Premier Inn Huddersfield West Hotel(Huddersfield)(Great Value!)
US$91
PremierInn.com
Travelodge Huddersfield(Huddersfield)(Great Value!)
US$56
Travelodge
PremierInn.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewssecure parkingfamily run hotelhomemade jamsblack out blindscentre of townplates and cutlerytake awaynight managerbreakfast was excellentexcellent hotelhome from homechain hotelsyorkshire breakfastring roadmain buildingroom was spaciousfew minutes walk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 December 2010

We stayed here for a night prior to New Year's Eve. For three of us the room was spacious and had everything we needed! It got slightly warm over night, but in December that's nothing to complain about (and is possibly due to the fact we were very high up!).

The staff are unbelievably friendly. Even when coming back at half 1 in the morning they helped with a smile and were exceptionally polite. While walking around with a laptop we were also asked if the wifi was working for us and if we had any problems.

The value for money to stay here is practically unrivalled and I have stayed in lots of different hotels over the years. I would definitely recommend you stay just to experience true hospitality!

• Stayed: December 2010
JoeatCentrallodge, Owner at Huddersfield Central Lodge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2011

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent visit, I have passed on your kind comments to all the staff whom you came into contact with. I am pleased you were happy with the Wi-Fi. We have recently upgraded the system andthe facility is now available in all bedrooms and public areas. If you are visiting again please contact me direct and I would be delighted to buy the first drink at the bar.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 10 December 2010

Ok well I really never go out of my way to write a good review however I will make an exception in this case, This is an awesome place to stay, no because it is a fancy place but because of good old fashion customer service. In a time when it feels like customer service is lost or fake or even corporate, The Central Lodge has a PHD. This will be most noticeable in the morning when the friendly staff greats you and rolls out one heck of a breakfast, and in the evening when everyone is socializing at the bar. This place is great, I have stayed all over the world in place that cost 10 times as much but the old fashion customer service is second to none (they will know your name what you like dont like, your favorite joke, you name it they make it there job to know it). Have fun and enjoy Huddersfeild - heck it is right outside your bedroom door.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled on business

Wow! You guys from South Carolina seem to enjoy your stays with us compared other hotels in the area, you posted a terrific review and we are very grateful. Tripadvisor is our main marketing tool and reviews such as yours are very important to us.

Many thanks and hope to see you again soon,

Reviewed 14 November 2010

Used the locked car park on two occasions on our reunion weekend, but this time as our usual hotel the standards had dropped on the last visit we took advice from others that this was a good hotel. It never let us down, friendly, very clean and enjoyable breakfast, will come again next time.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple

Hi and please say Hello to the rest of your team who stayed with us. Thank you for your kind comments and if you are holding another reunion please let me know so we can look after you as before.

P.S Did they find a golf club?

Best wishes,

Reviewed 13 November 2010

I cannot remember now how many times I have stayed at the Lodge. I always find its location, easy informal atmosphere just what I like. The rooms are spacious, warm and contain all you need. Nothing seems too much trouble for the day or night staff. Many thanks - see you next visit.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business
JoeatCentrallodge, Owner at Huddersfield Central Lodge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2010

Thank you!
Always good to see you, but I think we both need better jokes!

Reviewed 11 November 2010

As soon as you arrive at the Central Lodge, you feel the family welcome. I was met by the two owning brothers, Joe and Jonny. They could not have been more helpful. I was shown from reception to my room. for the price I payed for the room I will admit, I was not expecting much, i could not have been more wrong. The room was of a great size and very comfortable. The biggest shock was the outstanding kitchenette! Everything you need for a 12 night stay. There was a fridge, hobs, a sink and a microwave aswell as a good selection of kitchenware. A good sized en-suite bathroom with great shower too.
Then there is the breakfast, OUTSTANDING!!! Great service, and fantastic food. If you want evening meals, you can order in to the hotel, and they provide all the plates and such for you to enjoy your meal in the bar or conservatory, or even in your room. This was all completed by superb secure parking, i really do mean secure too!!!
All in all, i cannot fault my stay here one bit. Friendly and kind staff made a long work stay comfortable and enjoyable. I fully reccomend this hotel to anyone staying in the area. I know ill be back!!!

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business