“Excellent food and outstanding value”
Review of Bradley's - CLOSED

Bradley's
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 29 March 2014

We ended up at Bradley's almost by accident - we found ourselves suddenly able to go out for dinner and after ringing around five or six of our regular favourites who were all unable to accommodate us, we found ourselves driving past on the way into town and stopped on the off chance. Well all I can say is what a find!

We went for the prime time three course meal with half a bottle of wine, priced at just £22. I honestly wasn't expecting much for that price, but we were blown away by the quality of the food. Two excellent starters of beer battered Brie and salmon something or other (terrible memory!), and both were very good. The mains, one chicken in a mustard sauce and one mushroom, spinach and asparagus risotto were also right up there, and the desserts were large and very nice indeed. Even the house wine was a treat.

It was incredibly busy with a number of parties, and it did get quite loud at times. If you are looking for a quiet romantic meal it would be best to check how busy they are first, but for everything else it would be fine. I imagine a party there would go down extremely well.

Definitely somewhere we will return.

Reviewed 23 March 2014

We wanted a nice meal with friends before going to the theatre in Huddersfield. Bradley's came up trumps. Friendly staff, tasty food, nice wine and reasonable price. And they kept the service moving to ensure we made it in plenty of time for the theatre. What more could you ask?

Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

I love Bradley's for its atmosphere, friendly staff, and great choice of food. I always go for the prime time menu which has good choices to suit all tastes. On this occasion we went for a Michael Buble tribute evening. The cost was £29.95 pp which included a 3 course meal, half a bottle of wine, and the entertainment. The food alone was well worth £30. There is always veggie options, duck, lamb, pork, beef/steak, and chicken on offer. You can't go wrong and the kitchen really delivers superb dishes every time. If you haven't been yet make it your next choice for a great night out!

Reviewed 21 March 2014

Enjoyed an early evening meal here, four of us, each went for the early menu, two courses and a drink for £14, great value. Food was excellent, service also, just a little let down was the table and chairs, the table top seemed loose and the chair seats a little small so a little uncomfortable. Would go back again.

Reviewed 19 March 2014

Given a Travelzoo fillet steak meal deal as a birthday present, a challenge for me as I like to cook my own food , my husband & I made a Wednesday lunchtime reservation to avoid hurly burly . Service was relaxed yet attentive,Danielle was very helpful our steaks were perfect & whilst the wording on the voucher stated "with either onion rings,chips or vegetables " leading me to expect only one inclusive side the choice was in fact chips or vegetables. The onion rings were beautifully crisp the pepper sauce needed a little more umph for my taste. I would specially recommend the chocolate ice cream which was sheer heaven,must say it was better than mine ! We will be looking out for more deals!!!