“Mothers day treat.”

Price range: US$57 - US$57
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Mothers day treat.”
Reviewed 31 March 2014

very good service and food. We used the Groupon menue deal 2 fcourses for £10 and found there was pleanty to choose from, we did pay extra for some olives and fresh bread.A pleasant experience

Visited March 2014

Huddersfield, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Breakfast with Peppa Pig”
Reviewed 2 December 2013

Not good if you have dietry requirements or Vegetarian. They use the same serving tongs for meat and veggies sausages, upon asking if the tongs that were used to lift the meat sausages were the veggie one “yes” was the answer after rolling the tongs all over the veggie ones. Then had to argue about having 2 hash browns instead of one as I couldn’t now have a veggie sausage!
My 4 year old asked why Peppa Pigs tail wasn’t curly? And why were people dressed up as Peppa? Why wasn’t it the real one? As when looking up at a child level the oversize heads of Peppa and George you could easily see the person under. As they walked they had to hold onto the head.
We had a photo taken but I and my daughter were there for maybe 15mins at the most.
Breakfast was a very expensive beans on toast and clearly not the real Peppa Pig. We will NOT be going to another meet and greet.

Padanaram Forfar, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Good food”
Reviewed 22 September 2012

Brilliant choice and my steak was cooked to perfection for me, the others in my party of 4 all had a good meal as well, no complaints here, breakfast was great too!

Visited September 2012
Southampton, United Kingdom
“The restaurant”
Reviewed 5 September 2012

Just OK really. Not somewhere I would choose to visit/eat at if I wasn't here on business. It was good to have the choice of hot or cold buffet at lunch time.

Visited September 2012