“Really enjoyed it”

Price range: US$12 - US$29
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Gringos Has Been Serving Mexican Food For Almost 15 Years In The Town Centre Of Huddersfield, Over The Last 12 Months We Have Evolved Into The Mexican Smokehouse We Are Today. Buying Into One Of Americas Best Smokers The "fast Eddie" We Now Do A Full Range Of Slow Cooked Smoked Meats To Enjoy Along Side Our Beautiful Mexican Cuisine. Come And Enjoy With Freinds Or Family In Our Atmospheric & Vibrant Restaurant.be Warned, Come Hungry!!
Wakefield, United Kingdom
“Really enjoyed it”
Reviewed 9 April 2014

What a great place , Staff very welcoming, cocktails great, food would highly recommend.
We used the taste card so it was excellent value for money and excellent service.
Thanks and we will be back.

• Visited April 2014

“Table of 8...”
Reviewed 4 April 2014 via mobile

Great food, drinks, service & value.

Meat & fish high quality, veg fresh & tasty. Good standard of wine, not too over priced.

Staff laid back yet efficient.

Thoroughly enjoyed meal, would go back - especially since allows use of Taste Card with large bookings, 2-4-1 exceptionally good value.

• Visited April 2014
“AWESOME!!!!!!!”
Reviewed 2 April 2014 via mobile

Friends of mine recommend Gringos to me, so we gave it a try, I had a Pit Burger, oh mother of Jesus it was massive!!! At £13.50 I felt it was real good value for money, I left Gringos feeling very full! I'm definitely going back real soon for another!!! keep up the good work guys!!

“Bad food.”
Reviewed 28 March 2014

The nachos I had were a soggy heap of wet nachos overloaded with bland meat. A big puddle of water at the bottom of the plate.

Please guys learn how to serve nachos better. Spread them out on a larger plate or platter. Dollop with spoonfuls of different toppings... No need for the mountain.

I think the only people that enjoy eating here are teenagers on first dates and families who usually only eat at Pizza Hut or McDonald's.

You could easily make better Mexican food at home.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Taj s
Huddersfield, United Kingdom
“Would give it a miss ...”
Reviewed 28 March 2014 via mobile

Myself and my husband popped in for a quick bite to eat after work on a week day. We looked through the window and saw how busy it was so thought lets give it a try. I must admit I was disappointed with the food we ordered it didn't really taste that tasty, the service also felt very slow. We both ended up leaving with only eating half of our meal. Don't think it will be somewhere that I will visit again.