“Duck and pork noodlez” 1 of 5 bubbles

Huddersfield, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Duck and pork noodlez”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

Totally gone off, smelt off. Didnt noticest til i had mouthful N d smell as it closeto my mouth was shocking. I will b sueing. Paid £5 and will b sick in the morning! Saved the food to take to hospital.. DONT EAT HERE!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Mrs-MrsQuinn1

• Polish first
Grimsby, United Kingdom
“Food poisoning”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2014

After ordering seafood ho fun and deep fried squid with salt and pepper. I thought the food was quite nice until I been hit with food poisoning the next day! ! Day three of my food poisoning I am still suffering with severe stomach cramps. The doctor has given me pills to stop the pain.
I will not be returning and I have lost confidence in ordering seafood now

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank claire_claire85
“The online menu is incorrect!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2014

Four out of five dishes ordered online were fine and delivered ahead of schedule, although I was overcharged for delivery (see below). However, one dish was clearly not what I ordered. I called the shop and was told that No.95 on the menu, listed as Deep Fried Pork Belly with Chilli and Garlic, is not listed as that in the shop!! Apparently the menus are different. I was told that the dish could be replaced, but I would be charged £3 for the pleasure of having it delivered! Needless to say I declined the generous offer.

However, in their defence the shop called me back some time later and offered to replace it free of charge. A great pity that this could not have been done when I first called.

Delivery charges - I paid enough to qualify for free delivery within one mile. I live 3 miles from the shop. The charges are quoted as 50p per mile over one mile, so by my maths I should have been charged 50p for each of 2 miles. I was charged £3. Again it would appear that the information online is incorrect.

Please double check all orders.

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Huddersfield, United Kingdom
“Rubbish service ”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 February 2014 via mobile

I brought a chicken curry with chips n had it delivered less than 3 miles away from the takaway which cost me £2 for delivery I even asked for the chicken well done as know some Chinese cook it to the bare minimum.
I had it delivered and my partner found pink (raw) chicken pieces in his food so I couldn't eat it as I am pregnant! I called them up and for the to replace to food they wanted to charge me another £2 for delivery when there food was RAW I am very disappointed as this is there fault.
Why would I pay £4 for some food thats not even worth that! Very very unhappy customer and I will not be returning

Huddersfield
“Popular with the locals”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 January 2014

When I travel my habit is to find a place full of 'locals' and this is so of noodle bar. Good solid restaurant, consistent quality on a wide ranging menu with good portions at a reasonable price. Bit of a no frills approach but if its decent food you want you got it, open late and deliver as well. I just wish they would translate the 'special' menus from Chinese so that we can all share more authentic Chinese cuisine, am sure if I ask they will oblige.

• Visited January 2014