“Cracking local with a view ”
Review of Dusty Miller

Dusty Miller
Ranked #28 of 53 things to do in Huddersfield
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The Dusty Miller has quickly become our favourite local pub. We love the friendly welcome and the fantastic locally brewed cask ales. There's superb view over the countryside in the summer and a cosy atmosphere inside in the winter.

All reviews
"beers"
in 5 reviews
"pub"

Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

The choice of beers is quite impressive. I eventually decided on a few pints of Timothy Taylor's Landlord. It was superb.
After a couple of pints, the pork pie platter (a Brosters growler, brown sauce and some relish) went down a treat. The free slice offered earlier on was an excellent marketing campaign!
Really nice friendly pub, good beer, reasonable prices, the Dusty is well worth a visit.

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

New to the area me and my partner with our two dogs went for a walk and after we had got lost a few times found this beautiful little pub and it has pork pies!! Real ale !! AND DOG FRIENDLY !!

Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

After finishing work we decided To go my old local for a few light refreshments. The bar was clean and getting pretty full.. they offer a large selection of gin which is one of my favourites to drink. Today I just had 3 pints of platinum blonde ale which was absolutely beautiful. Definitely what I needed after a long day at work !

1  Thank Tommy N