Stayed here whilst visiting family, so used it really just for sleeping. Bed ok, room very clean and with a new feel. Furnishing a little on the basic side, but I didn't want to spend half the day in there, so it didn't matter to me. Wifi and breakfast buffte both included and both worked very well. Plenty of parking in the hotel grounds.
Have tried a couple of other options in Folkestone (not the cheapest town in UK for hotels) and this is probably the best I've found, taking into consideration the price, so would use it again. Didn't use the bar or restaurant in evening, but handy that they are there and were open.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel is situated in a prominent position alongside the M20 motorway and the hotel has ease of access to all main national and international transport links. The hotel is adjacent to the Eurotunnel Channel Tunnel terminal which provides regular services to continental Europe. Junction 12 is within a few minutes drive facilitating connection to the national motorway network, the major airports and greater London, Paris and Brussels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Superbreak UK, IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Folkestone Channel Tunnel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Folkestone Channel Tunnel Hotel Folkestone
- Folkestone Holiday Inn Express
- Holiday Inn Express Folkestone Channel Tunnel Kent