Stayed on a Friday evening prior to chunnelling to France on Saturday morning, we had a room named 'Park' on 2nd floor. Lovely bedroom and shower room, spotlessly clean. Had everything we needed for a comfortable stay - toiletries, hairdryer, tea and coffee facilities. Yvonna on reception was extremely helpful and very welcoming. Really nice touches, such as cakes and wine that are just there for you if you want them.
Was really quiet and we got an excellent night's sleep. Had arrived in the dark so awoke to the pleasant surprise of a lovely view from our bedroom windows. Breakfast was knockout with a great cooked breakfast for my boyfriend and an omelette, cooked to perfection, for me.
Would definitely return. Thank you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the fashionable "West End", The Relish is Folkestone's first contemporary, and only 5 Star guest accommodation. 10 en-suite rooms furnished to the highest standard with sumptuous beds. Rates include unlimited fresh coffee, tea, homemade cakes, and a complimentary glass of wine or beer upon arrival, direct dial telephones and free broadband access. The Relish is a place you will want to return to again and again. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Booking.com, LateRooms, Book Direct Rooms, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Relish reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Relish Hotel Folkestone
- Relish Hotel Folkestone
- The Relish Folkestone, Kent