Stayed here for 2 nights whilst at our son's wedding. Having read the great reviews here on TA.we were expecting a quality stay. Our room and bed were small and the roon was very hot even though it was only spring.There was no air conditioning ,only a fan availble .
The most annoying factor was the lack of parking which had been advertised as freely available.When we enquired about where to park, we were told that we could usually find somewhere on the surrounding streets ,which was not the case!
Breakfast was good with a wide choice ,the free water /cakes and complimentary drink was a nice touch but all in all we did not feel it was value for money.
Prior to our stay here we stayed at the nearby Ship Inn. This was far better value and just as good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the fashionable "West End", The Relish is Folkestone's first contemporary, and only 5 Star guest accommodation. 10 en-suite rooms furnished to the highest standard with sumptuous beds. Rates include unlimited fresh coffee, tea, homemade cakes, and a complimentary glass of wine or beer upon arrival, direct dial telephones and free broadband access. The Relish is a place you will want to return to again and again. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Book Direct Rooms, Expedia, Agoda, LateRooms, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Relish reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Relish Hotel Folkestone
- Relish Hotel Folkestone
- The Relish Folkestone, Kent