I stayed here for 3 nights and was very impressed. The owners/staff are very attentive and helpful. The complimentary coffee, beer, wine is very welcome. My double room was clean, had all the amenities required and well looked after. The lounge/dining area is chic but with a god feel to it. The breakfasts, as previously noted, are excellent. Folkestone centre is 10 mins walk away. I was down to watch some hockey and will book again if in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the fashionable "West End", The Relish is Folkestone's first contemporary, and only 5 Star guest accommodation. 10 en-suite rooms furnished to the highest standard with sumptuous beds. Rates include unlimited fresh coffee, tea, homemade cakes, and a complimentary glass of wine or beer upon arrival, direct dial telephones and free broadband access. The Relish is a place you will want to return to again and again. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Book Direct Rooms, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Relish reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Relish Hotel Folkestone
- Relish Hotel Folkestone
- The Relish Folkestone, Kent