We have stayed here before and this is our regular stop before catching the train to France the next day. Very comfortable and spotlessly clean. Just a short walk to some lovely restaurants, in Folkstone, the perfect way to start our trip over to France.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the fashionable "West End", The Relish is Folkestone's first contemporary, and only 5 Star guest accommodation. 10 en-suite rooms furnished to the highest standard with sumptuous beds. Rates include unlimited fresh coffee, tea, homemade cakes, and a complimentary glass of wine or beer upon arrival, direct dial telephones and free broadband access. The Relish is a place you will want to return to again and again. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda, Book Direct Rooms and Priceline so you can book your The Relish reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Relish Hotel Folkestone
- Relish Hotel Folkestone
- The Relish Folkestone, Kent