A warm greeting was given to my husband and I upon arrival after a hired car ride from Heathrow. It was a good location to board our cruise ship the next day and within walking distance to restaurants and wonderful water views a few blocks away. Our problem was a few large and heavy pieces of luggage, Anton took care of this by taking them below for the night. Our next obstacle was getting to our room with multple stairs (lovely old Victorian house) and we were on the top floor! Never did we think to check out a lift, foolish on our part especially being seniors and a husband with a disablility. We decided once up and once down for the stay. Hannah was most understanding and helpful calling for a cab and recommending various restaurants in town. Our small dormered room was very clean and had everything needed for our overnight stay. Breakfast was delicious and abundant. Would love to visit again but would request a room on the second floor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the fashionable "West End", The Relish is Folkestone's first contemporary, and only 5 Star guest accommodation. 10 en-suite rooms furnished to the highest standard with sumptuous beds. Rates include unlimited fresh coffee, tea, homemade cakes, and a complimentary glass of wine or beer upon arrival, direct dial telephones and free broadband access. The Relish is a place you will want to return to again and again. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Agoda, Book Direct Rooms, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, LateRooms and Ebookers so you can book your The Relish reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Relish Hotel Folkestone
- Relish Hotel Folkestone
- The Relish Folkestone, Kent