We stayed at The Relish for our wedding night in May. They were really good about letting my husband check in early to get ready and the room and hotel were very nice. We had the Orchid Suite (I think that was it's name) and it had a big 4 poster bed that dominated the room.
Although everything was nice we weren't overwhelmed or particularly impressed with the hotel. It was nice but not amazing. We were looking forward to the boutique touches it advertises but didnt really feel there was anything special about the room or hotel. The breakfast was good, tasty but tables were quite close together.
Also, as it was our wedding night we expected some recognition of the fact - either a congratulations or something but it was only as we were leaving at the end when someone said as an after thought 'oh did anyone say congratulations?'
overall a nice hotel but nothing special
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the fashionable "West End", The Relish is Folkestone's first contemporary, and only 5 Star guest accommodation. 10 en-suite rooms furnished to the highest standard with sumptuous beds. Rates include unlimited fresh coffee, tea, homemade cakes, and a complimentary glass of wine or beer upon arrival, direct dial telephones and free broadband access. The Relish is a place you will want to return to again and again. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Agoda, Book Direct Rooms, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and LateRooms so you can book your The Relish reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Relish Hotel Folkestone
- Relish Hotel Folkestone
- The Relish Folkestone, Kent