Stayed for one night in July as part of birthday celebrations. Check in efficient, booked top floor Cliff room, fab views. Room well decorated and includes everything you would expect for this price range, shower particularly good. Spent a couple of hours in the garden with the newspapers, cake and drinks a nice touch given there is no bar or restaurant on site. Garden has access to shared Augusta Gardens and can use to cut across towards town or Leas. Breakfast equally satisfying.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the fashionable "West End", The Relish is Folkestone's first contemporary, and only 5 Star guest accommodation. 10 en-suite rooms furnished to the highest standard with sumptuous beds. Rates include unlimited fresh coffee, tea, homemade cakes, and a complimentary glass of wine or beer upon arrival, direct dial telephones and free broadband access. The Relish is a place you will want to return to again and again. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Book Direct Rooms, Traveltool, S.L.U., LateRooms, Priceline, Agoda, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Relish reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Relish Hotel Folkestone
- Relish Hotel Folkestone
- The Relish Folkestone, Kent