i took my friend here for 2 nights in june as a birthday treat and we had a lovely stay. couldn't fault the hotel at all. our room was right at the top, beautifully furnished and very clean although lots of stairs. breakfast was very tasty and a good selection offered. staff very friendly and helpful. it was a lovely touch being able to have free tea and cake in the hotel garden after returning from shopping. (excellent variety of fruit and herbal teas which you rarely get in hotels!) would stay again if returning to folkstone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the fashionable "West End", The Relish is Folkestone's first contemporary, and only 5 Star guest accommodation. 10 en-suite rooms furnished to the highest standard with sumptuous beds. Rates include unlimited fresh coffee, tea, homemade cakes, and a complimentary glass of wine or beer upon arrival, direct dial telephones and free broadband access. The Relish is a place you will want to return to again and again. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Book Direct Rooms, Evoline ltd and LateRooms so you can book your The Relish reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Relish Hotel Folkestone
- Relish Hotel Folkestone
- The Relish Folkestone, Kent