very pleasant stay in this hotel, good value for money, lovely staff....
one thing is the hot tap felt off, i was able to put it back on but alerted the staff to the fact and we also (something minor) we had to ask for milk jiggers for our second night, as I like a cup of tea on waking up.. but again staff were very obliging. would go back again, our waitress was lovely, Kym and we tipped her and the head waiter also very polite also the guy at the bar was very pleasant
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on Folkestone's famous Leas Promenade, overlooking the English Channel, this traditional hotel is less than a 10-minute walk from the Leas Cliff Hall, Folkestone Town Center and the Sea Front and just 15 minutes from Folkestone Central train station. All rooms have been decorated with modern furnishings whilst in-keeping with the hotel's traditional Victorian style and include all of the 'mod-cons' expected by today's most discerning traveller, including free WiFi, large flat screen TVs and tea and coffee making facilities. Upgraded rooms and suites add plush fabrics and premium amenities, many with full and partial sea views. The Burlington is also pet friendly (subject to additional charges). The Bay Tree Bar & Grill features caters to hotel guests offering modern British menus with ingredients sourced from local farms and producers where possible, all served in modern and relaxed surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Plus Burlington Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Burlington Hotel Folkestone
- Best Western Plus Burlington Hotel Folkestone, Kent