Had a great time at the Burlington,loved the place and the location The staff were charming and could not do enough for you specially the big fellow behind the bar.The standard room we stayed in was very nice and had every thing you needed.Thanks very much for a nice break will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the English Channel, this traditional hotel is a 7-minute walk from both the seafront and Leas Cliff Hall, and a 15-minute walk from Folkestone Central train station. The standard rooms have no-frills furnishings and decor, and come with free WiFi, TVs, and tea and coffee-making facilities. Upgraded rooms add plush fabrics, canopy beds and also feature sea views. Family rooms are also available. There's a casual bar and a grill restaurant, both featuring a locally sourced menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Superbreak UK, SpeedyBooker.com and Priceline so you can book your The Burlington Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Burlington Hotel Folkestone
- The Burlington Hotel Folkestone, Kent