We stayed for a night before and after going on a Saga tour. We found that the staff were very helpful,particularly on reception. Our rooms were very good., especially the refurbished superior room we had on our return. The food in the hotel was excellent especially the dinner menu . We would certainly stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the English Channel, this traditional hotel is a 7-minute walk from both the seafront and Leas Cliff Hall, and a 15-minute walk from Folkestone Central train station. The standard rooms have no-frills furnishings and decor, and come with free WiFi, TVs, and tea and coffee-making facilities. Upgraded rooms add plush fabrics, canopy beds and also feature sea views. Family rooms are also available. There's a casual bar and a grill restaurant, both featuring a locally sourced menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, SpeedyBooker.com, Odigeo and Superbreak UK so you can book your The Burlington Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Burlington Hotel Folkestone
- The Burlington Hotel Folkestone, Kent