“Return of the non-veggie!”

Beano's Vegetarian Cafe Bar
Ranked #20 of 247 Restaurants in Folkestone
Price range: US$6 - US$13
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: A welcoming family run vegetarian cafe in the heart of the Creative Quarter, we serve breakfasts, lunch, snacks, cakes and freshly ground coffee. All our food is freshly made on the premises. We are very vegan friendly, licensed, have free Wi-Fi and a lovely courtyard garden.
Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

Been here a few times......I am a meat lover I am afraid but I feel I could be on the turn! Food is amazing......so many flavours. Tried various dishes.....the Halloumi special on breakfast menu is my personal favourite. Hospitality is top notch. Setting is lovely. Back soon!!

Reviewed 30 May 2014

Visited for a quick lunch with friends and had the hummus and roasted veg salad which was very tasty.
What impressed me most was how helpful and knowledgeable the staff were about ingredients and I happily bought a delicious peanut cookie for my son who is dairy, gluten (wheat, barley, rye and oats) and soya free so if you have a special diet, this is the place to go as so many of the dishes were suitable.

Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

I had the roasted veg salad, it was nice but I felt it lacked the roast veg, a little disappointed after reading such good review's

1  Thank em1710
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Popped in on Tuesday 13th May 2014 for a quick lunch. Had a toasted mozzarella sandwich which was delicious, made with homemade bread. All the food coming out of the kitchen looked absolutely delicious and we will definitely be back. Friendly staff and interesting surroundings. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 9 May 2014

Went here for a quick lunch on Tuesday the 6th of May and wasn't disappointed. Fantastic and tasty food and very very filling:-)