“Lovely Food”

Cuisines: Seafood, British, Bar
Good for: View
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 12 March 2014

Lovely food with a great view and good enough service, Perfect for a special evening if you are willing to pay a lot, i did find that a bit of an issue.

Reviewed 24 February 2014

Had lunch here on Saturday with my family. All I can say is superb. The food was excellent only enhanced by the view out to sea. The service was second to none & the Manager made the experience. He was attentive & paid attention to detail without being over the top or in your face the whole time. The Cappuccino panna cotta was gorgeous. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone & we will be returning & bringing friends with us. Well done Sandbanks what a great find.

Reviewed 22 February 2014 via mobile

This is our second visit and our first definitely wasn't a fluke. Fantastic meet and greet. Fairly tight but very varied menu. Something for all tastes. Starts, camenburt with relish and toast and the crispy duck with cucumber noodles, wow. The duck was perfect. Mains, rib eye with the personal request of an egg on top. Cooked exactly as asked. My belly pork with superb crackling was to die for. Desserts were lemon drizzle cheesecake and ice cream with forest fruits. I rarely eat 2 courses so for me to clear 3 was definitely complimentary to the chef. the cost for the top notch service, the food and the ambience £70 for 2 people, 3 courses and 2 pints lager, medium glass of wine and pint and half of coke. I do believe it's value for money.
Thank you for yet another wonderful meal and we hope to see you again over the next few weeks.

2  Thank bwsspecialist
Reviewed 22 February 2014

WOW!!!! I have just been totally surprised, by this fantastic Venue and Sandbanks Restaurant. The Location is amazing with beautiful views of Folkestone and the English Channel. But this place has the the most amazing customer service, which everyone should aspire too. Our host was attentive and shown great timing and care.... I will bring all my future visitors here to experience and to have fabulous service and great food

1  Thank richardspatricia
Reviewed 14 February 2014

I was surprised to find such a classy restaurnat in a town that has gone downhill since its Victorian heyday. That it has chosen to locate at the harbour's edge is to be commended - even the submarine on the opposite side of the harbour is long gone which would have ruined the view.
The menu is good, although perhaps the portions could have been bigger, the views superb and the restaurnat light and airy. All considered a magnificent addition to the town and long may it prosper.

1  Thank sabatinitennis