Seriously don't know how the hotel owner can still have this place running might as well sell up and give up, it's run down smells damp dirty I actually drove 200 miles home after visiting kent for the day rather than stay here! The beds were dirty and one had a big dip in the middle also with two children aged 5 we were placed on the top floor which is several cases of stairs to be fair to the staff they refunded us and we were told they put us on the older part of the hotel couldn't of been worse for us as we were in Folkestone fir a funeral.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On The Leas Promenade, overlooking the English Channel, The Southcliff Hotel is a 10-minute drive from the Channel Tunnel Terminal and 20 minutes from Dover Ferry Terminal. There is free Wi-Fi in public areas. The bedrooms each have tea and coffee facilities and a private bathroom with free toiletries. Rooms also feature a flat screen TV [free view] and ironing facilities [on request]. Some have sea views or private balconies. The Office Bar features modern decor and hosts frequent live music. Southcliff Hotel is a short walk from Folkestone's sandy beach. Folkestone Harbour is a 10-minute walk, and Folkestone Central Railway Station is just half a mile away. The Leas Cliff Hall is only across the road from The Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and LateRooms so you can book your The Southcliff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Southcliff Hotel Folkestone
- Southcliff Hotel Folkestone
- The Southcliff Folkestone, Kent