we found the hotel staff very friendly &helpful could not fault our room bed was comfortable room was clean and dinner & breakfast were good &hot for the price we paid in all we had good service. I would recommend this hotel for convenience for travelling to the Eurotunnel & the ferry .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On The Leas Promenade, overlooking the English Channel, The Southcliff Hotel is a 10-minute drive from the Channel Tunnel Terminal and 20 minutes from Dover Ferry Terminal. There is free Wi-Fi in public areas. The bedrooms each have tea and coffee facilities and a private bathroom with free toiletries. Rooms also feature a flat screen TV [free view] and ironing facilities [on request]. Some have sea views or private balconies. The Office Bar features modern decor and hosts frequent live music. Southcliff Hotel is a short walk from Folkestone's sandy beach. Folkestone Harbour is a 10-minute walk, and Folkestone Central Railway Station is just half a mile away. The Leas Cliff Hall is only across the road from The Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, LateRooms and Cancelon so you can book your The Southcliff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Southcliff Hotel Folkestone
- Southcliff Hotel Folkestone
- The Southcliff Folkestone, Kent