Our second stay at Wycliffe when house hunting. Kate and Mike very welcoming. Clean, homely atmosphere. In the evening, it still being winter my wife and I elected to eat in rather than go out to a local restaurant. Mike cooked us up generous portions of good homely meals. Recommend the Wycliffe unhesitatingly. We'll stop there again, before our purchase in Folkestone is completed. If not driving the guest house is very close to Folkestone Central Station, convenient to for the town and bus station, and just a five minute walk to the Lees.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Friendly comfortable family run hotel with own private off road car park. Situated in a pleasant residential street overlooking Trinity Gardens & picturesque Trinity church, yet close to town centre & all local amenities. Convenient for Channel Tunnel & Dover ferries. Children & pets are welcome. Breakfast is served daily and evening meals can be provided by prior arrangement. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Book Direct Rooms, Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Agoda so you can book your The Wycliffe Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wycliffe Hotel Folkestone
- The Wycliffe Guest House Folkestone, Kent