“Great for children but not for price”
Review of Kidz Planet

Kidz Planet
Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

bad points are...
*gets to busy
*over priced big time
*some rude staff
*management is rude and not friendly at all

But a good point is their parties for children are fantastic :)

Reviewed 25 May 2014

Visited this place as part of Plan B on a rainy day, when no outdoor activities were real options. It was fantastic!!! My 6 and 3 years old kids loved the place and have kept themselves occupied longer than in any other soft play places before. The place is extremely clean compared to similar places. There are also lots of different activities for kids and different age groups are cleverly separated. There are lots of good food options available at reasonable price. A must do on a rainy day!

1  Thank dmsdi
Reviewed 19 May 2014

Met up with a friend who lives in Folkestone and needed a place for my 1 year old to have a crawl about so my friend suggested Kidz Planet. Easy to find, great price and a wonderful time was had by us all!
Loads to do, even for babies and young children. Will definitely recommend it and visit again. Would come and use this play centre over our local one, even though it means a 50 minute drive to get here! One thing, don't make our mistake and forget to wear socks or you will need to buy some before entry at the reception.

1  Thank Julie V
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Came here for my sons birthday party. The cost was very reasonable and the staff were friendly and helpfull throughout. The children have a play in the massive play area then they go for party food and cake etc in a fab party room. Our party was between 5 & 7 so the last hour was 12 boys running around with laser guns. All ages enjoyed it even the parents! Great fun :) thank you

will def be back

4  Thank Shoestringmum
Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

When you first step in you're struck by the enormity of the place;it's huge! Your children will never be bored. I was struck by the cleanliness because it was so clean which I have to say is a must for me. The staff are extremely happy and motivated bunch; again a very welcome change from a lot of soft play centres in Kent. Other places I've found have smelt of old fat, tired and ripped soft play and rude staff. This place has none of that. Which is a miracle due to the high density of customers that attend. Please keep the cleanliness up as this is my last bastion of soft play you are my hero's. Thank you.

1  Thank plumpockets