“Super service & food.”

Ranked #79 of 226 Restaurants in Folkestone
Folkestone
“Super service & food.”
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Fantastic selection of sandwiches with daily specials & a selection of puddings.
Delivery service available or take away or eat in.
We ate in the clean & light café. I had bacon, brie & avocado & my partner had stilton in place of the brie. Sadly we were to full to try out the puddings but we will be back soon. My hot chocolate was good but my partner was slightly disappointed his coffee didn't deliver but it won't stop us making Butty's a regular pit stop.
The downside to giving a good reviews is that the place will become so popular we will be unable to get a seat.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank hannyb7000

London, United Kingdom
“Yum!”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I had a bacon and stilton panini. Lovely. My husband had a pork baguette. Lots of meat, stuffing and crackling. Lovely place, yummy food and good coffee. Definitely worth a visit.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank dandc22
Canterbury, United Kingdom
“Great service and food”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

I have a sandwich everyday from Butty's and have never been let down, always a great selection and all at affordable prices. Today I've got a Cajun Chicken and lettuce sandwich on amazing bread. Strongly recommend Butty's.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Edward H
Folkestone, United Kingdom
“Scrummy!!”
Reviewed 8 May 2014 via mobile

I had a freshly made, boxed salad. Absolutely delicious roast pork, crackling and stuffing with crispy lettuce, tomatoes and sweetcorn. Then to add a little more interest, added the yummiest sun dried tomatoes I've ever had!
Brilliant, friendly service that I would strongly recommend.

1 Thank Debbie C
Folkestone, United Kingdom
“Roast pork and crackling in a crusty stick ”
Reviewed 8 May 2014 via mobile

A most pleasant shop. Excellent food and value for money. They make up salads as you wait and never short you on the fillings. Highly recommended for when you have a gap in your tummy to fill :)

1 Thank gingerconvict