We have spent another night at this hotel, for convenience to the channel tunnel, and the fact it is a great hotel, and has a good restaurant attached.
This time we had a refurbished room which still smelt of fresh paint, and was immaculately clean and comfortable. I hope all the rooms receive the same makeover!
The beds are clean and comfortable, the bathroom felt very clean and staff very friendly.
I would like to know, (should there be some one from Premier Inn reading this), whether the rooms upgrades have included better sound insulation? Although, again we were unfortunate to be in a room next to the worlds loudest snorer, I think the soundproofing has improved??
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Steal a glimpse of France from the cliff-top promenade The Leas, five minutes down the road ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Premier Inn Folkestone (Channel Tunnel) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Folkestone (Channel Tunnel) Hotel Folkestone
- Folkestone Premier Inn
- Premier Inn Folkestone (Channel Tunnel) Hotel Kent