I stay at many premier inns but Folkestone channel tunnel takes some beating, the staff have to be the best any can have. I realised my mistake and should have booked a downstairs room as I have limited mobility. They had already carried my luggage up for me. They then came and offered to change my room which I refused as I was only there for one night. I went next door for the evening meal and was made feel welcome by the girl on the reservation desk as I was alone. She put me near to her so that I wouldn't feel conspicuous as a lone lady diner. Hotel clean comfy warm and welcoming all for £30 congrats premier it's a winner. I will definitely always book there whenever possible and so handy for the tunnel. Win win all round.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Steal a glimpse of France from the cliff-top promenade The Leas, five minutes down the road ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Folkestone (Channel Tunnel) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Folkestone (Channel Tunnel) Hotel Folkestone
- Folkestone Premier Inn
- Premier Inn Folkestone (Channel Tunnel) Hotel Kent