We arrived at 9.15 in the evening, after a terrible drive in pouring rain. We found the hotel easily, and parked quite close to the front door. The receptionist was very friendly and gave us a lot of information in a efficient way. Our room was lovely and comfortable just like the adverts, the bed though was a revelation - I want one- as it was so comfortable. The room was clean, and bathroom very sparkly, the only grizzle is that I prefer bar soap to liquid, but I suppose that is being picky. As we arrived late we were not hungry, but we did go to the bar and had a drink in a nice environment. We did not hear any noise all night, and slept wonderfully. Breakfast the next morning was good value for money. It was our first stay in a premier inn but it won't be my last if they are all as good as this one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Steal a glimpse of France from the cliff-top promenade The Leas, five minutes down the road ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Folkestone (Channel Tunnel) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Folkestone (Channel Tunnel) Hotel Folkestone
- Folkestone Premier Inn
- Premier Inn Folkestone (Channel Tunnel) Hotel Kent