Stayed for one night post xmas,visiting family.a pleasant enough hotel,though oddly split in two.warm!!the restaurant was pretty good,although I prefer when they do buffet "help yourself" breakfast rather than waited table service.the issue in this hotel was the heating.the room was very very warm,no matter how much we fiddled with the heating controls!and the window only opened about 4 inches,which didn't help.so I would recommend this hotel,but be prepared to be warm!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Steal a glimpse of France from the cliff-top promenade The Leas, five minutes down the road ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Premier Inn and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Premier Inn Folkestone (Channel Tunnel) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Folkestone (Channel Tunnel) Hotel Folkestone
- Folkestone Premier Inn
- Premier Inn Folkestone (Channel Tunnel) Hotel Kent