This is the usual standard premier in , no thrills
Located adjacent to table table pub/restaurant.
I booked a week in advance only costing £51.00 for a double room for one night instead of £70+
You have to pay for wifi, first 30minutes is free but I only got 20minutes before it logged me out.
Free wifi in pub
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Steal a glimpse of France from the cliff-top promenade The Leas, five minutes down the road ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Folkestone (Channel Tunnel) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Folkestone (Channel Tunnel) Hotel Folkestone
- Folkestone Premier Inn
- Premier Inn Folkestone (Channel Tunnel) Hotel Kent