Stayed here for one night en route to France we arrived a couple of hours later than planned after a 5 hour journey due to traffic, really hungry and told by the receptionist that the attached pub did not have a table available for another 1.5 hours which would have been almost 9pm. He then said that a friend of his owned a pizza takeaway close by and could get a pizza delivered, which he did, it was not very nice and we were charged £11 for it. Welcome at reception was very good. We did not have breakfast as we left at 6am.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Steal a glimpse of France from the cliff-top promenade The Leas, five minutes down the road ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Folkestone (Channel Tunnel) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Folkestone (Channel Tunnel) Hotel Folkestone
- Folkestone Premier Inn
- Premier Inn Folkestone (Channel Tunnel) Hotel Kent