We stayed here for a night en route to Belgium. We arrived a little later than planned due to horrendous weather on our journey. When we checked in the receptionist asked if we would like a reservation in the restaurant as it was quite busy. She phoned through to be told that they had nothing until 8pm, which was too late for my 2 year old. So she explained that we had 2 small children and was able to get us a table if we went straight through. The room was what you expect from Premier Inn, clean, comfortable and spacious. It is the perfect stop over for the Channel Tunnel and took us about 5 minutes to get there in the morning. We didn't have the breakfast as we had an early crossing. On packing up to leave I realised that I had somehow left an important document at home, and the receptionist ( I think his name was Eddy) saved the day by printing this out for me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Steal a glimpse of France from the cliff-top promenade The Leas, five minutes down the road ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Folkestone (Channel Tunnel) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Folkestone (Channel Tunnel) Hotel Folkestone
- Folkestone Premier Inn
- Premier Inn Folkestone (Channel Tunnel) Hotel Kent