Friendly check in, plenty of parking. Big family room with a double and a single, comfy beds, nice clean bathroom, very quiet- perfect for euro tunnel the next day. Air conditioning so not too hot. Table table next door for breakfast and dinner. Delivers as it should! £91 is a bit pricey though......
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Steal a glimpse of France from the cliff-top promenade The Leas, five minutes down the road ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Folkestone (Channel Tunnel) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Folkestone (Channel Tunnel) Hotel Folkestone
- Folkestone Premier Inn
- Premier Inn Folkestone (Channel Tunnel) Hotel Kent