Arrived quite late after a long journey through atrocious weather to a smile and a greeting which melted away the stress.A most helpful Receptionist made small talk and seemed very genuine.Provided us with a local map to the Eurotunnel for the next morning and bid us a goods nights sleep.
The room was adequate for our needs and spotlessly clean.Breakfast was a Help yourself Buffet and an ordered Cooked it was plentiful and served quickly and effeciently,just one little gripe,Management should think about installing a second Toaster as some people waiting for toast gave up and had bread instead
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Steal a glimpse of France from the cliff-top promenade The Leas, five minutes down the road ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn, TripOnline SA and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Premier Inn Folkestone (Channel Tunnel) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Folkestone (Channel Tunnel) Hotel Folkestone
- Folkestone Premier Inn
- Premier Inn Folkestone (Channel Tunnel) Hotel Kent