We stayed here overnight prior to a morning departure on the Eurotunnel. As with all Premier inns the room was clean and good value. There is good parking at the hotel and reception is 24 hours.
I have one complaint about this hotel and Premier Inns in general. Why don't they had proper twin bedded rooms? We booked a twin room which was actually a double bed and an extra single bed. The issue is that Premier Inns make sleep comfort a big advertising point. However the single bed was rock hard and far from comfortable, unlike the double bed. If they are going to sell themselves on comfort this is something they must do something about. The last thing you want is a long drive through France after a poor nights sleep. I am sure we are not the only couple who prefer twin beds rather than a double so I cannot understand why they cannot provide twins like other hotel chains.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Steal a glimpse of France from the cliff-top promenade The Leas, five minutes down the road ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn, TripOnline SA and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Premier Inn Folkestone (Channel Tunnel) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Folkestone (Channel Tunnel) Hotel Folkestone
- Folkestone Premier Inn
- Premier Inn Folkestone (Channel Tunnel) Hotel Kent