You can't fault this place for value and quality. It has everything you need, comfortable bed, comfortable pillows, powerful shower, good hair dryer. BUT after a relatively warm summer day ... 22 degrees, the room was stiflingly hot. We had the window open all night and the fan on, but at 6am the room was still a very unpleasant 27degrees. There is no air conditioning. And at that temperature, in two adjacent rooms, 4 of us woke up shattered and dehydrated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Steal a glimpse of France from the cliff-top promenade The Leas, five minutes down the road ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Folkestone (Channel Tunnel) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Folkestone (Channel Tunnel) Hotel Folkestone
- Folkestone Premier Inn
- Premier Inn Folkestone (Channel Tunnel) Hotel Kent